Thursday, September 20, 2012

LEAF Link Update - Sending Destination Data to the car

So the bit I missed last saturday to retrieve the destination sent from the LEAF Link App to the car is this:

It is was easier than I thought, so this tuesday, going out to Paris (again), I tried it: CARWINGS > Favorites > LEAF Link
A voice tells you it is connecting to the information server and few seconds after the destination is spoken to you, then you can set up the itinerary to get there using the regular onboard GPS

After a very good diner @ Brasserie LIPP with a good Italian friend of my wife coming from New York

And then a little "Paris by night" drive around and the LEAF Link App tells me that I can go home without any problems ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...