Tuesday, April 9, 2013

[DIY ESS Kit] New comment on My LiFePO4 ESS Blog

Last night I got a second message on my DIY ESS blog - diyesskit.blogspot.com - from a person in Germany - I guess - who is interested in my 5kWh DIY ESS - Energy Storage System -
I am happy to see that people, who already have solar installed, can be looking into Energy Storage and find my solution interesting :-)




Début du message transféré :

Expéditeur: trescon <noreply-comment@blogger.com>
Date: 8 avril 2013 16:15:38 HAEC
Objet: [DIY ESS Kit] New comment on My LiFePO4 ESS Project in few Keywords.

trescon has left a new comment on your post "My LiFePO4 ESS Project in few Keywords":

Hello Christophe,

I am very interested in the DIY ESS.
In my house there are two PV solar systems and I draw now on the import and export.

http://www.electric-community.com/sites/www.electric-community.com/files/user/u15546/tagesverlauf.png

This Linux-Daemon can provides the "going power to the grid" as web service or any other service.

A Smart Electric Drive car completes my equipment.

Is it possible to use your ESS with my infrastructure? You already know, wass there will be the first kit?

(The Power Management System (PMS) - the heart of the ESS - only + the documentation to integrate all the other components)

Best Regards,

Nico


Posted by trescon to DIY ESS Kit at April 8, 2013 at 7:15 AM

I replied this morning:

Christophe HUBERTApril 9, 2013 at 1:53 AM

Hi Nico,

Thanks for your message, I am happy to see that some people who already have solar are interested in my Storage Solution !

My DIY ESS can works with any installation, because it is based on its own Wattson energy monitor (to detect used power, generated power and net power) to trigger charge or generation (Wattson is easy to install)

I am finishing my first Control Board (= PMS (Power Management System) ) and will offer, after some more testing shared on my blog, a Kit made of the Arduino Leonardo board, flashed with my program, and a very detailled step by step documentation to build your own control board)

I will keep you posted on this

Regards,

Christophe

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christophe,

    I am still very interested.

    My power usage/generated/net is already fully integrated into my house.
    Is it possible that I could adjust to the Arduino code. If you allow it?

    I will follow your blog, and then we'll see.

    Grettings,
    Nico

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nico,

    OK, thanks
    Everything is based on this Wattson Monitor - because I think it is a great product - and its color back coding changes, so this can not be adapted to your system. But as I mentionned, it is pretty easy to install the two current sensors and transmittor that Wattson requires to operate

    Regards,

    Christophe

    ReplyDelete

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...