Monday, October 28, 2013

Charging my LEAF at Parly 2 Mall for the BMW i3 test drive




Arriving at the Parly 2 Mall, next to Versailles and started to go around this - big - parking to try to find a charging spot



I found them ! EV Charge Spots !


Now I can go shopping there, park right away without looking for a spot and charge :-) cool
(I remember spending  a lot of time looking for a spot sometimes)


I like simple sockets like this: Keep it Simple !




My EVSE extender - 3.49 EUR for the white 16A cord and 5 EUR for the weatherproof junction box -


The only problem is the one next to it had a broken lid and rain going straight into the live wires ... oops












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...