Sunday, November 10, 2013

Commuting with the LEAF

After 3 years of Vectrix, I am now finally using my LEAF full time !

I have been commuting with the LEAF now for 3 weeks, with an average of 50km round trip per day, and 1,000km have passed already




It is a pleasure to go to work in the real car, with all the confort, a great acceleration, all this with no smoke or pollution ....

My top speed so far is 151km/h on a portion that is normally 130km/h, for a little time just to test it: it works well !

My favorite screen is the Energy Monitor where I can see Real Time Battery Usage for Motor, Heating/air Conditioning and Others: Lights, Stereo, Electronics ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...