Sunday, March 11, 2012

LEAF Parking & Charging at home


In this video, I am driving the LEAF back home, into my underground parking, and plugging it using the original EVSE sold with the car (J1772 plug, cable and box, and regular grid plug all plugged into a 10 meter 16A extension cord running from the back of my parking spot where my power panel is wall mounted)
So I am not using a wall box, the charge is a bit slower but anyways I never empty my battery completely ...



I usually plug when parked, and the LEAF is programmed to start charging, if necessary, at 1am, after my Vectrix has finished its charging, or is at least in tis low consumption phase towards the end (Vectrix is starting at 10:30pm beginning of the night rate here in France)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...