Monday, March 19, 2012

Nobody seams to respect EV only charging spots

I am a bit tired of seeing people not respecting EV charging spots....
Many times, I see EV only charging spots taken by regular gasoline/diesel cars (or bikes) and then I can't even plugin my car for a quick refill
I guess that for many people, electric cars and scooters just don't exist, they think these spots are useless and take advantage of them being more available than the other ones
They would need to be reminded by a little ticket that these spots are reserved for those who made the effort of getting an eletric vehicle for the benefit of every one


Right behind Paris cityhall:













In an undergound pay parking in Paris:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...