Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Parked & charging behind Paris cityhall & surprise when I came back

Monday, I went for a walk in Marais, a nice neighborhood to hang out, and parked at the back of Paris cityhall to charge as usual. When I came back, after few hours, another EV was there charging :-) It doesn't happen very often for now


Yes you can use an extension cord, I use one outside (with a waterproof connection box) and in my parking garage and never had any problem; it just has to be able to carry 10-11 Amps; this one is fine up to 16A

Carwings capture on my iPhone when I left the LEAF 

When I came back, a Citroen C-Zero (Mitsubishi i-Miev Citroen version) was plugged in and charging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...