Monday, February 3, 2014

Autolib - Why I got unplugged : I got it now !



Remember last time I got unplugged from the Autolib station ... Well I received my third party charge permanent RFID badge with a little Autolib user manual where the color coding is explained 


And Blue means that the charge spot has been booked !
I thought it meant third party vehicle is using it

So I understand that a Autolib user booked it and arrived and saw me using his spot, sorry :-(


I will now respect this blue color and not use a booked spot, unless I book one myself ...


2 comments:

  1. Hi, was the light blue before you plugged in?
    Yes, you have to take the spot with green light (unless YOU booked it) and then it'll become blue when you are plugged in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, did you receive any fine for this?

    ReplyDelete

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...