Monday, February 24, 2014

LEAF Battery Modules - 2nd package arrives ...



The second half of my LEAF Battery Modules order, shipped in a 2nd package, arrived, and I picked it up tonight at the post office, with my LEAF, of course, what else ? :-)











A little front dent on this one




The back of this module got shocked, but it should be ok ...


Overall, it looks fine





The second module is a bit flattened also, but lightly



To show you my project, two stacks of LEAF battery modules can fit easily in this compartment of the ESS







With this package, I got the matching screws (not with the previous one): 4 M6 and 2 M4 bolts



And here they are, with the first package ones, downstairs, away from the kids and with their terminals protected




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...