Friday, May 25, 2012

Autolib Suresnes - Third party EV charging - 3rd try

=> 3rd attempt to use my new RFid badge to charge my Vectrix at this Autolib station in Suresnes

Yesterday, on my way back from work, I went to the same station as the 2 days before, and this time the Autolib on the Non-Autolib spot was gone, but the lid would still not open when I swipe my RFid card on it, just like the days before; So I deduct that there is a problem with the station itself, not seeing this spot as a third party EV charge spot, but as a regular Autolib spot ...




This Autolib station seems to act like a station with no third party EV charge spot:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...