Friday, May 25, 2012

Autolib Third Party EV Charge - Paris Porte d'Auteuil

It finally works !! :-)
My New RFid badge opened the lid with a nice Green light blinking => this Autolib station is working fine with Third Party EV Charge


Parking on the non-Autolib spot (no Autolib sign painted in the EV sign on the ground)

Here again, no Scooter dedicated spot painted either


The lid opened with a flashing green light, I then plugged in the "Scooter" outlet, and close the lid 

The Vectrix is charging; I charged just for 3 minutes to test it, swipe my RFid badge, opened the lid, unplugged, closed the lid, and that's it
There is a limited time for scooter plan, which is 2 hours and 15 minutes of charge during the day, and 4 hours and 30 minutes at night, otherwise a 3 EUR charge by half hour is invoiced to your Autolib account (!!!)
I guess the timer starts when I first swipe my RFid card, and stops and I swipe it again to unplug; I hope it all works fine ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...