Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Nissan LEAF Charging is Over - Email Notification & Carwings Iphone App

Last saturday, my Nissan LEAF was charging on the street in Paris, at Mairie de Paris charge station (the usual one), and few hours later I get an email from Nissan telling me that the charge is over; I then also check the Carwings app on my iPhone to see the state of charge. Then we are going back to the charge station, kids unplug (they love to do that) and we drive off ... It's that simple with an electric car :-)





Email received from Nissan

CARWINGS iPhone App:

LEAF plugged in

Twizy plugged in as well (with an extension cord too)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...