Thursday, July 5, 2012

LiFePO4 ESS update - 24V relay & Arduino board


My 12V automotive relay for the charger line is not really the right component to carry 24V @ 10A and is heating up a lot, got stuck few times, so I decided to buy a 24V one, and it arrived 


More important, following my work on getting color codes from Wattson, I ordered an received an Arduino Leonardo card and 3 high voltage relays
This board will read the voltages from green, blue, red Wattson LEDs as inputs, and using a program, trigger signals on the outputs to activate relays, switching ON & OFF my Grid Tie Inveters

Nice packaging

It is smaller than I tought

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...