Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Relays and Electronics arrived

Some more Relays and Electronics arrived yesterday, I can now start playing with all that and hopefully will be posting some more soon
I was never really interested in electronics before I really started to work on this project, so I have to buy the starter's kit (bread bord, wires, resistors, capacitors, LEDs, potentiometer, switches, buttons, mini servo,) :-)



This is how I would set up my 6 5V / 220V relays to activate the Grid Tie Inverters


PS: For those of you who might wonder what this pieces of wood are: They come from Japanese Fishcakes, very usefull :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...