Tuesday, February 12, 2013

LiFePO4 ESS - Enclosure found

Last night, after a long shopping, I think I found a good technical enclosure at Muji's; It is a drawer, made of sturdy transparent  plastic - this way I can see all the components inside lighting up -, and I will use it to cover the board by screwing it from the sides into the wooden board


Not too high

This wooden board in not wide enough now, I will have to get another one, and anyways it would have too packed and not scalable for more grid tie inverters/ chargers and maybe a bigger Arduino board like the Mega

Also found some real AC breakers

Now I just came back from a Leroy Merlin - our French Home Depot - with a 1cm thick wooden board cut at the exact dimensions of the plastic cover ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...