Monday, February 11, 2013

LiFePO4 ESS - New Control Board Design

Well, that was a busy - rainy- sunday yesterday and my knees are still hurting from spending the day working on the new version - V2 - of my LiFePO4 ESS project

New ideas:
- Get rid of the outlets !
- Make it more compact (for that I went to my basement and dug out a Bordeaux 6 bottle wooden box and used the smallest side) and ready to receive an enclosure (steel box)
- Automate Charger side with the Arduino too
- More controls: Auto Mode, Forced Charge, Reset/Restart, ...
- More Status Lights ...


It's gonna be tight ...

My messy bedroom while working on my DIY ESS ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...