Friday, October 26, 2012

e-Solex is back in service after more than a year of sleep

Bad News: my Vectrix has a flat rear tire :-( I will have to go change both tires tomorrow because they were getting too old and used up anyways

Good News: my e-Solex is back in service :-) after charging up its LiPo battery last night as I kept it half charged in storage (that is recommended), and I used it on my way to work this morning after more than a year of sleeping in the parking; Everything was fine, and it is sometimes nice to go slow (max speed of 30 km/h), enjoying the woods and beautifull cities I go accross: Bois de Boulogne, Neuilly, Levallois, Clichy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...