Saturday, October 20, 2012

Wattson Special Silver Edition - Unboxing

Look what came in the mail yesterday ....

On top of the box, it says : In collaboration with Mathmos.com (Mathmos Lights and Lava lamps UK)

another Wattson ?

Brand new



Nice, nice ...



Silver Lining ...

Plugged in

and attached to the existing transmittor in 10 seconds !

Next to Libratone AirPlay iPhone Speaker

I can't believe it :-)

It all started heer on eBay, I was thinking why not look for a 2nd Wattson, since the one I use for my BESPSS is attached to it now and have one on each level of my apartment would be nice




I found this one, brand new, and half price, and ... it looked like the Silver version 


Purchased right away (I did not want to let it go) and there it arrived in 2 or 3 days :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...