Friday, March 16, 2012

Nissan LEAF first charge at home in the parking - standard EVSE

Coming back from the Nissan dealer back in november, I plug the LEAF in for its first charge at home in my parking with the EOM EVSE sold with the car
As the onboard charger kicks in, you can see that it is drawing around 10A from the 220V outlet installed in the back of my parking spot, and you can read a power consumption of 2100W on my kill-a-watt like white device (215V (voltage drops a bit))
Also you can see the blue LEDs on the dashborad reflecting the state of charge and the charge activity: I like this display a lot : Simple, Clear and Visible from outside => It simply let's you know what the car is doing :-)



More details and pictures here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...