Monday, May 27, 2013

LiFePO4 DIY ESS - Sunday all day testing -> better and better :-)

Yesterday, I spent again almost all day testing my LiFePO4 ESS after modifying a little piece of the program that is running in the Arduino board, and I think it is better and better

Take a look at the Wattson Anywhere screenshots below showing an overview of the day and zooms on peridos where the ESS was working. In between I charged, while outside the house

Sunday overview

First ESS run

2nd ESS run

3rd ESS run

4th ESS run



Wattson Anywhere Energy graph



Wattson Anywhere Analysis


When my PV system will be producing, I imagine this is going to be even better ... :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...