Sunday, May 11, 2014

A Visit to BMW Motorrad Paris

On the way back from Tesla, we passed by BMW Motorrad in Paris, Avenue de la Grande Armée, and saw the new C Evolution Electric Scooter



My son wanted to see it, test drive it wwith me, but I said no because of the very wet streets. I will have to wait until I get mine, later in june.

I also took the opportunity to talk to a salesman to see the C Evolution availability, and he said not until 2015 ! So it is selling well, but BMW is not making enough of them in the beginning, and it is a pity !



BMW C Evolution Electric Scooter Spec Sheet


BMW C 650 GT


BMW C 600 Sport


BMW C Scooter Line: 650 GT, 600 Sport & Evolution

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...