Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Packed Charging Station in Paris

As I was riding my Vectrix two days ago, I stopped by a charging station in 16th arrondissement/district, and it was unusually packed with EVs: Citoren Saxo Electric, Vectrix VX-1 (like mine), Renault Fluence


Vectrix using the original European 16A plug

Citroen Saxo Electrique : from the 1990's, these charging stations were deployed in Paris at the same time as this car came out around 1995 I think




Renault Fluence (unplugged !)



My Vectrix next to this other one

Autolib proof of regsitration (to charge on Autolib station)






2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't that Citroën have a Peugeot logo on the front? I think you've found a Peugeot 106 Électrique, which is the same derpy little car with a griffin on the front.

    According to the sign in the window, it IS a Peugeot 106 Électrique, and the owner is selling it for 9000 Euro with 37000 km.

    ReplyDelete

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...