Thursday, August 1, 2013

Wasting a lot since I am on vacation and turned OFF the ESS ... Oh well

I know it is a shame but I am wasting a lot of Solar Energy these days because I switched OFF my LiFePO4 ESS, but left the SMA inverter ON; I just did not want to leave it ON all this time while far away from home with not much usage but the fridge and small appliances

So it is producing during the day and covers my daytime small usage at least , but all the Surplus is just fed back to the grid (for free and invoiced to my neighbors by the utility company BTW)

This is the perfect time to see all the surplus energy that can be stored on a daily basis

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...