Saturday, January 25, 2014

The very beginning of my Online Store for the DIY ESS Kit

These last weeks I have been gathering all the components necessary to build my DIY ESS Kit, and get ready to offer the Kit #2




Here are a few pictures of the items that already arrived, or that I purchased in stores here


Wattson complete units: Display, Transmitter, Current Sensor


Tyco Kilovac EV200AAANA contactors


Blue Sea 150A 48V DC Circuit Breakers / Switches

Digital Programmable Voltmeters

Small lugs - M6 & M8 - and 2A glass fuses


Terminal blocks, 3-way AC interconnects, screws, plywood for the DIY ESS Control Board build


Dupont Jumper Wires are on their way


Fuse holders too





Also, I will be offering CALB cells soon, already Bottom Balanced, and at a competitive price




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...