Sunday, March 2, 2014

Inside a Nissan LEAF Battery Module - How are the 4 Pouch Cells arranged ?

A bit concerned about the damages to the 4 LEAF Battery Modules I ordered and received last week, I contacted the seller, and he told they are fine, and forwarded a video in which he brutalizes a pouch cell with a screwdriver and a fire

I asked if he could make another video to show how the pouch cells are protected inside, what this black plastic protection is like, he replied with a link to a video showing everything in details, and it is amazingly well filmed; I though I would share this with you

I am now reassured that my modules are fine for use, because these modules are very sturdy in the end

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...