Sunday, March 16, 2014

Who's that girl ? Exact same LEAF on the freeway

Last friday, on my way back from work on the freeway, I was surprised to see the exact same LEAF as ours, so I shot this short sequence with one hand :-)



Do you see the pollution in the air, this yellowish smog ?



Stuck in this usual traffic jam, I suddenly heard a familiar sound out of my left open window and saw a red LEAF :-)   


So there is hope ... few people are buying Electric Cars ... but overall when I get closer to Paris, I realize the smog is even thicker here, with all these diesel cars, I here I can not even see La Defense high rises through it ...


and the Eiffel Tower is very difficult to spot too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...