Friday, October 12, 2012

3 Renault ZOE passing by very close to me

Very close filming of 2 black ZOE and a white one, next to Renault EV Center in Boulogne



At the end of the video, the second ZOE driver stops and asks me not to film and wants me to delete my video; Sorry but we are in the street and this is a public place, he says he can be seen inside but with this tinted windshield and windows, not really ...

We talk a little bit, and he tells me they are told no to let anyone film, and I wonder why, I told them I really like this car and that I was not saying anything bad about it online, on the contrary I make them free international publicity ...




















2 comments:

  1. That´s strange! It´s not a secret car and it drives in a public area.

    ReplyDelete

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...