Thursday, June 6, 2013

Electric Porsche 911 - First Test Drive


I have discovered Joey's blog few weeks ago; It is very interesting and he is detailing very well the technical steps he is going through to convert his 80's Porsche 911 to Electric Drive !



He is also a follower of Jack Rickard's advices on EVTV ... and also got the best cells for his project: the CALB CA180FI (same as mine on the ESS, but a lot more)






Last week end, he finally drove the car for the first time around the block and it looks very promising !



Bravo Joey ! 


Joey's Blog : Electric Porsche

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christophe. Thanks for linking to my blog. I'm very excited about the car project, and promoting e-technology. I can see that I will be spending a lot of time reading through your blog. Up next for the car - stiffer springs to handle the battery mass in the front, and painting the battery boxes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joey,
      You are welcome; Thanks for your interesting posts, very instructive technical stuff !
      Also it reminds me of the 3.2L Carrera I had once ...

      Delete

Please Share this Post if you Liked it !

Please Share this Post if you Liked it ! Thanks !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...